We are recruiting!
Information and Project Officer (full time - 35hrs p/w)
Healthwatch Liverpool was established in April 2013 to ensure that everyone who uses NHS and social care services in Liverpool is well informed about the options that are available to them and to hear the public's experiences of using these services.
We are seeking a full time Information and Project Officer to join the operational team.
- Provide information and signposting to people, helping them to get the most out of health and social care services in Liverpool
- To gain the views of the public in relation to their health and social care experiences
- Largely working in an office environment, talking to enquirers on the phone
- Salary £22,285 per annum
- 35 hours a week with occasional evening and weekend work
- Fixed term until 31st March 2018, reviewed subject to continued funding
- Subject to an enhanced DBS and satisfactory references
- 25 days' annual leave plus bank holidays
Please submit completed application forms by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to 1st Floor, 151 Dale Street, L2 2AH.
Closing date for applications is midnight Sunday 30th April 2017 (applications submitted by post or delivered by hand must reach us by 5pm Friday 28th April 2017).
Interviews to be held Wednesday 10th May 2017.
We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and identities. If you need support with any aspect of the application process, please contact email@example.com or call 0300 77 77 007.
See www.healthwatchliverpool.co.uk/jobs for more information.