A NEW service to encourage people in Liverpool to stop smoking is launched
Smokefree Liverpool is a new service encouraging people to stop smoking. The service offers free advice and support to those wanting to stop smoking by providing a range of services that meet their needs.
Smokefree Liverpool which replaces the Roy Castle FagEnds service offers:
- Face-Face support from friendly and experienced advisors
- Choice of Drop in, Group or One-One support
- Free Nicotine Replacement Therapy vouchers for those exempt from prescriptions
- Access to the Wellness on Wheels vehicle which will be in neighbourhoods around the city
- Help and support over the phone or via text message at a time that suits the individual
- Contact through our Facebook and Twitter pages
- Help from a selected number of local pharmacies for free confidential and convenient advice
- Specialist support for women and their families at any time during their pregnancy
- Help and support available for quitting e-cigarettes.
Referrals can be received by healthcare professionals, partners and from residents of Liverpool directly by:
- Telephone: 0800 061 4212 / 0151 375 2535
- Text: QUIT 66777
- Online: www.smokefreeliverpool.co.uk
- EFax: +441512102620
ORDERING PRINTED MATERIALS
A range of SmokeFree Liverpool resources are available to order free of charge by contacting Samantha Thompson at Smokefree Liverpool on email@example.com or by calling 0800 061 4212/0151 374 2535.